Privacy at S-cubed
At S-cubed we take your privacy very seriously.
- What’s in this policy?
This policy tells you:
- What information we might collect about you
- How we might use that information
- When we might use your details to contact you
- What information of yours we might share with others
- Your choices about the personal information you give us
- What does this policy cover?
This policy covers the services that are offered by S-cubed ApS, S-cubed Ltd, S-cubed Biometrics Ltd, S-cubed Pharmaceutical Services ApS
What is not covered by this policy?
This policy does not cover services offered by any external links you follow from our website to other organisations, companies or services. These companies will have their own privacy policies and cookie policies.
- How do you protect my personal information?
We are strongly committed to keeping your information safe. We have policies and procedures in place to look after your information and security.
- What types of personal information does S-cubed collect about me?
a. Information that you give us
You may upload your CV or apply for a position via the website. This information is stored securely on a password protected server. You may have given us your email to be sent our regular newsletter, this data is stored on a password protected server.
b. We collect some data through google analytics about behaviour on our website but this is anonymized and we have no way to identify an individual.
- How long will S-cubed keep my personal information?
We keep CVs only if they are suitable for a position at S-cubed and we will keep those for 6 months and then delete the data. Unsuitable CVs will be deleted once they have been through a review process. This may take between 24 hours and 1 week.
For job applications, we keep data for all applicants for 12 months. Data of unsuccessful applicants will then be deleted.
- How can S-cubed use my personal information and when will you use it to contact me?
We have to have a valid reason to use your personal information. We will only use your data for reasons you would reasonably expect and when we have a legitimate interest to do so these include:
- Contacting you in response to you sending us your CV
- Contacting you in response to a potential employment position at S-cubed
- Keeping you advised of news when you sign up to our Newsletter
- When does S-cubed share my personal information with others?
We will never sell your personal information or share it with other organisations unless we are required to do so by law, or when we need to protect you or other people from harm.
- Can I delete my information?
You can contact S-cubed at any time and ask for you CV or application information to be deleted. You can opt-out of our newsletter emails at any time.
- What are my rights?
You are in control of your personal information.
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of your information
- To correct any information that may be wrong, to delete or to request that we only use it for certain purposes
- To change your mind and ask us to stop using your information. For example, asking us to delete your CV or to be removed from the newsletter email list
Bear in mind, sometimes we might not be able to help, like if the law tells us we can’t.
- How will I find out about changes to this policy?
We will sometimes update this policy. If we make important changes to how we use your personal information, we will let you know.
It might be a notice on the website or an email.
- How can I contact S-cubed?
You can contact us at any time about your rights.
o S-cubed ApS, Lille Strandstræde 20C 5, Copenhagen K, DK- 1254
o S-cubed Ltd, Boston House, Grove Business Park, Wantage, OX12 9FF
o S-cubed Biometrics Ltd, 99 Park Drive, Milton Park, Abingdon, OX14 4RY
You can also contact the Information Commissioners Office in the UK or the Datatilsynet in Denmark for further advice and support.