IT Support / Administrator (Part-time)
Due to rapid growth and new IT related business areas, S-cubed is expanding our IT organization in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please note: this role is part-time (About. 15 h/weekly) and applies to either a student worker or part-time employee.
You could be an integral part of an IT organization with three core areas:
1. Internal IT delivering IT infrastructure and end user equipment, supporting our 30+ technically savvy IT users, who predominantly program in a daily basis.
2. Hosting services delivering new and mature software based services to our customers.
3. Qlik IT Consultancy installing, documenting, maintaining, and supporting Qlik systems for our clients.
As IT Supporter / Administrator, you will report to the Head of IT, who has more than 20 years of experience working with IT in the pharmaceutical industry. This is an opportunity to receive one-on-one mentoring and develop your technical skills, as well as gain industry knowledge about the specific requirements of providing IT solutions to pharma.
- Supporting internal users
- Managing end users equipment laptops, monitors, printers, and other equipment.
- Designing and implementing IT infrastructure in collaboration with the IT management.
- Installing Hosts, Virtual Servers, Server and Container based solutions on Windows and Linux.
- Monitoring, Operating, and Maintaining IT solutions.
- Developing, implementing, improving, and operating Security solutions.
- Network configuration, administration, and monitoring.
- Preparing documentation according to strict industry requirements.
- Maintaining our internal S-cubed IT set-up, including keeping all of our IT equipment up and running, licenses up-to-date, and helping our consultants (in the office or remotely) when they run into technical issues.
We do not expect you to master all these disciplines from the beginning, but hope you have confidence in some of them. The rest you will learn on the job or in focused training.
You as a person
You may be newly educated and looking for your first job, or perhaps you have work experience within IT end-user support, hosting, or security. You are motivated to learn new skills and to perform a wide variety of tasks. Your workload will vary as new assignments arise from S-cubed’s customers.
IT systems are the backbone of S-cubed’s daily work; you will be a central support person for everyone in the company and increase our efficiency as a team by keeping our IT systems and equipment up and running. You would enjoy the challenge of supporting an international group of consultants, both on-site and remotely, and are comfortable speaking and writing in English on a daily basis.
You are structured, thorough, and able to produce high-quality documentation. You will contribute to the good-humored and supportive working enviroment at the S-cubed office with service-mindedness, driving you own tasks to completion, yet flexible and able to change direction when needed.
Required skills and experience
- At least one year of experience working hands-on with windows PC’s, Microsoft servers and services like Active Directory, including installation and monitoring.
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
- A team worker with excellent communications skills.
- Formal IT related education.
- Experience working with IT networks.
- Knowledge about or experience supporting hosted solutions.
- Knowledge about or experience and interest in security technologies.
- Software development skills.
S-cubed is a young and dynamic company founded in 2007 with offices in Denmark and the UK. You will join a team of 70 highly skilled consultants based in both S-cubed’s Denmark office in central Copenhagen and Oxford, UK. You will be colleagues with experts specializing in programming and IT systems for pharmaceutical companies, especially in relation to clinical trials and safety (pharmacovigilance).
We are an international group working with a culture based on our core values: Integrity, Openness, Flexibility, and Fun. We strive to tailor each position to suit the employee’s individual requirements and personal situation. We believe that work-life balance is vital to the performance of the company as a whole, and we do our best to accommodate flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
You can find out more about our company and culture by checking out our website and our social media feeds.
How to Apply
Please send a letter outlining why you would like to join us and how you will contribute to our company culture, along with your current CV to Kenneth Lindskov at the following email address: email@example.com Please put Application for IT Support / Administrator in the subject line.
If you would like a confidential discussion about the role or would like more details, please contact Kenneth at the above email address.
S-cubed – We are our People