Senior Qlik Consultant
S-cubed is an international consulting company providing specialised services to the pharmaceutical industry. We have a relaxed and flexible working environment and highly skilled colleagues, including industry experts in Qlik consultancy services. Due to rapid growth and an increase in consulting engagements, S-cubed is expanding our team of programmers with expertise in Qlik Sense.
As an S-cubed consultant, you would primarily work on-site at one or more client sites, as a highly proficient Qlik Sense developer.
- Advanced knowledge in development of Business Intelligence solutions, especially Qlik applications (2-3 years full time)
- Ability to gain and maintain the overview of the tasks at hand
- Responsiveness to client needs and focus on client satisfaction
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; must be articulate in explanations and communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients, management and staff at all times
- Must read, write, and speak fluent English
- Dedication to quality and reliability in all work tasks
- Self-motivated, demonstrates an eagerness to grow professionally, and commitment to self-development
Most of our clients are pharmaceutical companies in the Copenhagen area, but many of our consultants come from other cities around Europe, and have re-located due to the excellent opportunities in and around Copenhagen.
All of our clients require consultants to be on-site, so we are looking for a person who is already in Copenhagen.
- Providing advanced service in development of Qlik solutions
- Executing and documenting testing and validation activities
- Maintaining confidentiality of client information and data
- Project management
- Direct liaison with clients regarding details of tasks, planning and estimates
- Increase knowledge level through appropriate training
- Supervise and mentor colleagues within S-cubed
WORKING FOR S-CUBED
S-cubed is a young and dynamic company founded in 2007 with offices in Denmark and the UK. You will join a team of 70 highly skilled consultants based in both S-cubed’s Denmark office in central Copenhagen and Oxford, UK. You will be colleagues with experts specializing in programming and IT systems for Pharmaceutical companies, especially in relation to clinical trials and safety (pharmacovigilance).
You will build on existing skills and become highly qualified within Qlik Sense. We offer a wide range of experiences working on a variety of client projects, and we welcome employees’ contributions to influence the evolution of our company as we grow.
We are an international group working with a culture based on our core values: Integrity, Openness, Flexibility, and Fun. We strive to tailor each position to suit the employee’s individual requirements and personal situation. We believe that work-life balance is vital to the performance of the company as a whole, and we do our best to accommodate flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, a yearly bonus based on company and individual performance, 10% pension contribution to the company pension scheme in addition to salary, 32 days of vacation per year, and private health insurance. We also provide a laptop computer, mobile telephone, and a home internet connection.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Please apply for the position by sending an e-mail to Kenneth Lindskov: email@example.com. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.