Senior Qlik Consultant
- Advanced knowledge in development of Business Intelligence solutions, especially Qlik applications (2-3 years full time)
- Ability to gain and maintain the overview of the tasks at hand
- Responsiveness to client needs and focus on client satisfaction
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; must be articulate in explanations and communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients, management and staff at all times
- Must read, write, and speak fluent English
- Dedication to quality and reliability in all work tasks
- Self-motivated, demonstrates an eagerness to grow professionally, and commitment to self-development
Most of our clients are pharmaceutical companies in the Copenhagen area, but many of our consultants come from other cities around Europe, and have re-located due to the excellent opportunities in and around Copenhagen.
All of our clients require consultants to be on-site, so we are looking for a person who is already in Copenhagen.
- Providing advanced service in development of Qlik solutions
- Executing and documenting testing and validation activities
- Maintaining confidentiality of client information and data
- Project management
- Direct liaison with clients regarding details of tasks, planning and estimates
- Increase knowledge level through appropriate training
- Supervise and mentor colleagues within S-cubed
WORKING FOR S-CUBED
You will build on existing skills and become highly qualified within Qlik Sense. We offer a wide range of experiences working on a variety of client projects, and we welcome employees’ contributions to influence the evolution of our company as we grow.
We are an international group working with a culture based on our core values: Integrity, Openness, Flexibility, and Fun. We strive to tailor each position to suit the employee’s individual requirements and personal situation. We believe that work-life balance is vital to the performance of the company as a whole, and we do our best to accommodate flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, a yearly bonus based on company and individual performance, 10% pension contribution to the company pension scheme in addition to salary, 32 days of vacation per year, and private health insurance. We also provide a laptop computer, mobile telephone, and a home internet connection.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We look forward to hearing from you.
Send us your CV