Come and meet the team in November
As the conference season is getting into full swing, you can find out more about S-cubed and our software company A3 Informatics at PhUSE Connect and our highly skilled trainers will be part of the CDISC public training that we’re hosting later in November.
Presentations at PhUSE Connect in Frankfurt
We have 6 presentations at the PhUSE Connect conference which is taking place at the KAP Europa conference centre in Frankfurt, 4th – 7th November 2018. This year’s event focuses on the theme of ‘Future Forward’. This is a timely theme for us, as our Qlik team are developing some ground breaking extensions and A3 Informatics has developed some of the most advanced technological solutions using graph technology and linked data. You can come and talk to us about our work on stand 9 in the main exhibit hall or come and see our presentations.
- Tuesday 6th November:
- Stream: Submissions & Agencies – Practical Lessons Learned from Recent NDA and BLA Submissions to the FDA presented by Carey Smoak, 1400 – 1430 in Plateau 2
- Stream: Application Development – Post-processing PDFs with Ghostscript presented by Jon North, 1500 – 1530 in Sirius
- Stream: Career Development – Accelerate your career: Build Your Personal Brand presented by AJ de Montjoie, 1700 – 1730 in Plateau 2
- Wednesday 7th November:
- Stream: Standards Implementation – Into the Fire: CDISC and FHIR presented by Dave Iberson-Hurst (A3 Informatics), 1330 – 1400 in Plateau 1
- Stream: Standards Implementation – Easing your pain with Biomedical Concepts by Kirsten Langendorf, 1400 – 1430 in Plateau 1
- Stream: Standards Implementation – A Critique of the use of Medical Device SDTM Domains in Therapeutic Area User Guides presented by Carey Smoak, 1500 – 1530 in Plateau 1
As well as the presentations our Linked Data expert, Johannes Ulander will be co-leading the Linked Data for Clinical Trials workshop at 1330 – 1530 in Passat. Unfortunately this workshop has sold out. You can of course come and talk to Johannes on our stand, and the rest of the A3 team, who will be able to demonstrate the advantages of using linked data and graph technology.
CDISC Public Training hosted by S-cubed, in Copenhagen.
We our proud supporters of CDISC and we will be hosting public training at the Jurainstituttet in the centre of Copenhagen from 8th November. You can register for the training on the CDISC website. Please register before October 9th to guarantee the training sessions will run in November. Johannes Ulander and Niels Both will be teaching the SDTM and ADaM training.
Full details are as follows:
We look forward to meeting you at PhUSE Connect or in Copenhagen in November!