This time next week, S-cubed will be busy at the PhUSE conference. With continued growth across all areas of the business, we will have an increased presence in Edinburgh this year. Come and meet us on Stand 22 in the main exhibition hall.
Why talk to us?
S-cubed’s carefully chosen staff are experts in their fields and are known for delivering quality, time and time again. We offer specialized and flexible services that support the pharmaceutical industry throughout the clinical trial process. You can discuss SAS with our Biometrics team along with statistical analysis and programming, CDISC, Qlik or any of our other services we offer; there will be someone who can answer your queries and questions and offer solutions to any of the challenges you may be facing. In addition to our stand, we have speakers in 3 different conference streams show casing our expertise:
- Johannes Ulander, Data Harmonisation & Integration Specialist, will be presenting in the Trends and Technology Stream on SDTM Domains by Query – Is It Possible? Time and Location: Monday 9th October, 16:30 in Lammermuir 2 Level 2
- Daniel Andersen, Principal Consultant for Business Intelligence, will be presenting in the Software Demonstrations stream on Qlik Sense for Pharmacovigilance Time and Location: Tuesday 10th October 17:00 in Lowther
- Kirsten Langendorf, Principal Consultant for CDISC Standards, will be presenting in the Standards Implementation stream on Define.XML Tools Supporting SEND/SDTM Data Process. Time and Location: Wednesday 11th October 11:00 in Lennox 3
We will also be supporting our new venture, A3 Informatics, at the conference. Company Director, Dave Iberson-Hurst will be presenting in two streams:
- In the Technology Trends stream: Helping the Define-XML User Time and Location: Monday 9th October 11:00 in Lammermuir 2, Level 2
- In the Software Demonstrations stream: Tools for Software Solutions: The Glandon Suite Time and Location: Wednesday 11th October 11:00 in Lowther
We will be demonstrating our Qlik View and Qlik Sense business intelligence products on the stand and you can chat to the consultants about their latest developments. This is a growing area of our business and this week, our Qlik Development team have moved into a larger, dedicated area of our offices in Copenhagen. Of course, we will also be showcasing A3 Informatics and its unique Glandon Suite, enabling organisations to seamlessly utilise and leverage the power of the CDISC standards without disrupting the day to day work of any clinical trial environment.
Want to work for us?
We are always looking for talented and dedicated people to work with us in the UK and Denmark. Our unique culture ensures that our staff are able to work to very best of their ability, develop their talents and feel part of the S-cubed family. You can read more about working for us here.