Working with CDISC, we are offering the A3 Community MDR to allow users to browse and search the complete history of the CDISC Controlled Terminology. This provides clear visibility of all versions since 2007 and the changes that have been made. The A3 Community MDR is an installation of our commercial product hosted on Amazon AWS and provided for the benefit of the User Community.
Sign up for the A3 Community MDR!
Always free to the community. No installation required.
Please make sure you only use your company email address, we do not accept gmail, hotmail etc.
Please read our Fair Usage Policy before signing up and make sure you agree to the Policy before you submit your request.
Please complete the form below using your company email address:
A3 Community MDR
Browse and Search
Search and find the latest version of CDISC CT. View relationships between code lists.
Choose two versions and compare CDISC CT
Choose a code list and see the changes over time
All built on a shared AWS, no installation needed
The Benefits of Using the A3 Suite
Companies using A3 Suite will gain control and full benefit of using CDISC Standards
- Efficient standards management supporting version management and identification of changes.
- Easy to apply standards during study build ensuring cross-trial standardisation.
- Immediate impact assessment when CDISC standards change
- Better traceability throughout data flow
- Using A3 MDR an electronic produced annotated CRF and define.xml is created by the push of a button
Better control of CDISC standards delivers further benefits, including
- Increased use of standard programs on trial data, including data quality checks
- Less effort required to streamline data for submission
- Avoidance of submission delays
The CDISC Business Case demonstrates why standards need to be implemented
- You can read the various business cases from CDISC on their website (login is required)
- The A3 Suite can simplify the way you implement standards
- The A3 Suite will work with your current work flow and technology
- The A3 Suite can be implemented iteratively, to ensure you maintain productivity