The A3 Community MDR is an installation of our commercial product hosted on Amazon AWS and provided for the benefit of the User Community.
Sign up for our free Community MDR
If you work in a pharmaceutical company, medical device company, biotech, regulatory organisation, CRO or academic institution and you need a fast and efficient way to interface with CDISC Terminology in a user friendly way, then sign up for our free Community MDR.
The A3 Suite comprises four modules
Our Community MDR will always be free to registered users. Need more features? Take a look at our commercial products which are all built on the same model.
Browse and Search
Search and find the latest version of CDISC CT. View relationships between code lists.
Choose two versions and compare CDISC CT
Choose a code list and see the changes over time
All built on a shared AWS, no installation needed
The Benefits of Using the A3 Suite
Companies using A3 Suite will gain control and full benefit of using Sponsor & Industry Standards
Better control of Sponsor & CDISC standards: Additional Benefits
The CDISC Business Case demonstrates why standards need to be implemented
- Efficient standards management supporting version management and identification of changes by comparing versions
- Easy to adhere to standards during study build ensuring cross-trial standardisation
- Immediate impact assessment when sponsor and CDISC standards change
- Better traceability throughout data flow
- Annotated creations of CRF and define-xml for data providers before study start and for submission
- Automated data collection specification to SDTM specification – no mapping needed!
- Improved data quality
- Increased use of standard programs on trial data, including data quality checks
- Less effort required to streamline data for submission
- Avoidance of submission delays
- You can read the various business cases from CDISC on their website (login is required)
- The A3 Suite can simplify the way you implement standards
- It can be integrated in into your current workflow, ensuring you can maintain productivity and adopt functionality in a stepwise approach
Sign up for the A3 Community MDR
Always free to the community
Please make sure you only use your company email address, we do not accept Gmail, Hotmail etc.
Please read our Fair Usage Policy before signing up and make sure you agree to the Policy before you submit your request.
Looking for more information on the commercial version of the A3 MDR and the A3 Suite?
Please complete the form below using your company email address: